Basic Handgun Safety Course
$165.00 (ammo not included)
The Basic handgun safety course is designed to introduce the student to the basic operation of a handgun.
If you are looking for Basic Firearms Training in Alabama, contact us now!
This course will cover the following course syllabus.
- Operation and parts description of a revolver and semi-automatic pistol.
- Proper handling and sight alignment techniques.
- Bullet types and caliber selection for an individual’s pistol.
- Range safety rules and protocol.
- Proper storage of firearms in the home
- Cleaning and maintenance of a handgun.
- Basic firearm handing,( loading, unloading, clearing, basic weapon malfunction correction) and proper safety techniques.
- Basic shooting techniques.
- Live fire training on outdoor range.
- Local gun law regarding transportation of a firearm in Alabama
Student is required to supply a minimum of 150 rounds of ammo
NRA Basic Handgun Course
Course Fees: 175.00
All Courses run throughout the week and on weekends. Morning, afternoon and evening course schedules are available. Self Defense Solutions maintains small class numbers in all their courses. This is done so that I can provide more individual attention to each student throughout their weapons training and educational process. Self Defense Solutions also utilizes outdoor ranges for their live fire training , so weather is also a consideration for course schedules.
My belief is a person should not have to wait for weeks or months for a self protection course they may need now. As Director of Operations of Self Defense Solutions I am also the firearms instructor and an Executive Protection Agent, I provide close personal protection to at-risk clients, CEO and VIPs. I understand the need for self protection as soon as possible from a potential threat or harm. I work with each student and or client to schedule their course in a timely manner.