The Self Defense Solutions Low-light Handgun Course is designed to educate and train individuals in the safe methods of using a handgun in reduced light or low-light conditions. Target (attacker) identification is often difficult enough, but introduce a low-light or no lights into the situation and quick accurate identification become far more difficult. The SDS Low-light Handgun Course will challenge the students shooting abilities and quick decision and response in reduced lighting conditions.
The SDS Low-light Course will cover the following segments.
- Target identification
- Weapon malfunction correction with limited light.
- Tactical flashlight use
- Room clearing
- Understanding how your natural night vision work
- Reliable sighting methods in low-light
- Accuracy drills at varied distances.
- Scenario based training drills.
If you are looking for Firearms training in Huntsville, Alabama, contact us now!
- SDS Basic Handgun and Personal Defense (or pre-qualify contact SDS director for information)
- Tactical light (extra batteries)
- Handgun, Strong side rig, extra magazine holster, ( no shoulder rigs)
- 300 rounds of ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection ( clear lenses or yellow tent, no sunglasses)
Course Fees: 175.00
Course will run in October and November on a Friday evening.
Exact dates to be determined: Contact SDS for registration proposed dates.