Self Defense and Situational Awareness Workshop SDS offers this life changing and lifesaving seminars to corporations, women organizations, churches and women crisis centers.
This A Four Hour Intensive Personal Protection Seminar!
Personal Protection Specialist Cameron Bucy of Security Defense Solutions, (SDS) will be the guest speaker and presenter. This workshop will not only provide educational opportunity for women, but “hands on” offensive and defensive techniques as well as demonstrations by female Executive Protection agents. The workshop will also have a local law enforcement representative available providing information on domestic violence and your legal rights and options.
This Self Defense and Situational Awareness Workshop Will Cover:
- The dangerous mistakes people make getting to and from their vehicle
- Personal safety in and around the home and out in public.
- Child predators and how they prey on children and mothers.
- Understanding when and how attacks happen. This is the first step in preventing an attack and or an unwanted approach.
- Stalkers how and why they chose their prey.
- Understanding what true situational awareness is and how to use it effectively.
- If and when defending yourself becomes necessary, the seminar will demonstrate some nasty and very effective techniques to stop an attack quickly.
- What to use as a weapon when a conventional weapon is not available. Cost to attend the workshop is $25.00, if paid in advance $20.00 and will include a light snacks, coffee, & water. Cameron will conduct this seminar at your location.
Call for more information of hosting this seminar. email@example.com or by calling (256)337-3467 S.D.S. does accept Visa and Master Card, also cash or checks will be accepted at the door.